[turba] pager toggle option

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Wed Mar 17 10:31:04 PST 2004

> What about just an option to show all, along with the letters?

I thought about that too, but didn't put it in quite yet because I was still
deciding the best way to do it.

Basically I see 2 ways "Show All" could work:
1) brings up every entry and puts it one long list, with the letters at the
bottom (would use the pagerAlpha.inc but maybe could even use location tags
(#A))

or

2) brings up the numeric paging system which then could have a link
called "A-Z"
to switch back (or not)

Just some ideas, let me know what would be the "best" way to go.

-Mike