[turba] linking email from returned search to compose

Nate nmollring at cennecs.org
Wed Mar 17 12:47:25 PST 2004

Quoting Steven Stern <subscribed-lists at sterndata.com>:

> On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:53:16 -0500, "tony lay" <tonylay at hotmail.com> wrote:
>   It was noted in the
> >previous version you could poke the email address from the search result and
>
> >it would shoot it right into an email.  I didn't notice because I just
> >search for contacts after I'm composing a message, but hey, he's the boss,
>
> >y'know.  Any tips of where to look to set that?  I don't see anything
> >special on my old machine in the sessions.php, nothing I can pick out of
> >conf.php (but I am new).  If anybody has advice it would be greatly
> >appreciated.
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >-Tony
>
> When I get a hit in a turba search and click on the contact entry, it opens
> up
> with a hyper-linked mail address. Clicking that opens a compose window with
> the clicked-on address in the "TO" field.  Same thing happens if I click
> the
> address when browsing through contacts.
> --
Do you have it set-up to show the e-mail address column in the addressbook
listing?  It's in the options.  Also in prefs.php (columns to be displayed).
Nate

This information is strictly confidential and is intended to be viewed only by
the designated recipient.  If you are not listed as the designated recipient,
it has reached you in error and you may not view or share this information.  If
this has reached you in error, please contact the sender for further action to
be taken.