[turba] Problems with Address Book

Prakash Velayutham velayups at email.uc.edu
Thu Mar 25 21:38:53 PST 2004

Hi,

I have the following running:

horde-2.2.4
imp-3.2.2
turba-1.2.1

Everything works, except that when I click on Address Book, it spits out this.

Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in
/var/www/html/webmail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14
Notice: Undefined index: homephone in
/var/www/html/webmail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14
Notice: Undefined index: workphone in
/var/www/html/webmail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14
Notice: Undefined index: cellphone in
/var/www/html/webmail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14
Notice: Undefined index: homeaddress in
/var/www/html/webmail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

The localsql address book works fine (i can import/export contacts,
add/delete contacts etc.). I am not sure why this is happening. Can anyone
guide me? I have moderate experience with php scripts.

Thanks in advance,
Prakash