[turba] /Variables.php

`Da Elf elf at greydusk.net
Mon Mar 29 14:53:27 PST 2004

Ran cvs update and I'm getting this in Turba now.  Everything else works
though.  :)

<<<>>>
Warning: main(Horde/Variables.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/sites/site1/web/turba/browse.php on line 329

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Horde/Variables.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/sites/site1/web/turba/browse.php on line 329
<<<>>>

This file isn't on my system ... funny that.  :)

Did I miss something in the update?