[turba] Conditional filter in LDAP search

Chris Bellomy chris at planbemail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:26:35 PDT 2004

I want to put some simple if/then logic in place for searching
the shared LDAP addressbook, based on the value of a boolean
attribute in the user's own LDAP record.  IOW, if this attribute
is set to TRUE, the user sees the entire addressbook, while if
it's set to FALSE, he sees a subset (which I've already success-
fully defined).

I suppose I have two separate questions here:

1. Can someone suggest how I can configure turba to look up the
user's own record from LDAP?

2. Can I insert an if/then condition into the 'filter' parameter
in sources.php?

cb