[turba] LDAP - multiple values per attribute?

Mike A. Oligny mike at freebsd.schema.ca
Sat Apr 10 22:32:22 PDT 2004

It seems Turba (latest stable) does not support multiple values per
attribute.  I would like to be able to dynamically add any number of
phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.  (right now it seems like it
concatenates the values - two phone numbers end up one one line?)

Perhaps this is an FAQ - I only found a couple proposed patches, no
confirmation that this has been taken care of.

Any information on how I might deal with this would be greatly
appreciated.

-Mike