[turba] Importing Turba Address Books

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Tue Apr 13 09:21:09 PDT 2004

Quoting Neil Wilson <neil at dcdata.co.za>:

> Everything is working correctly, but I need to import the address
> books/databases in mysql and I have no Idea how to use mysql, apart from the
> very basics.
>
> Please I am desperate to get this sorted out
> Thanks a millions in advance!!

don't know the exact changes offhand between turba 1.0 and turba 1.2.2 DB
structure, but you should be able to transfer the old data into the new db.

try phpmyadmin to have some gui-experience for your mysql tasks. otherwise,
consider hiring a mysql expert if you really need step-by-step mysql commands
for this.

--
Marko Djukic
Horde Project (http://horde.org)