[turba] FW: LDAP

Chip Bell cbell at msbv.com
Mon Apr 19 05:20:02 PDT 2004

I have latest versions of everything...

I setup my LDAP sources.php in line with all the documentation I've
found.  I get the following error when I try to access the address book.

Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING,
expecting '" in /usr/share/toaster/htdocs/horde/turba/config/sources.php
on line 61

Warning:  Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/usr/share/toaster/htdocs/horde/turba/config/sources.php:61) in
usr/share/toaster/htdocs/horde/turba/index.php on line 28

When I look at the line "61", it's the root designation, which I know is
right.  What is this error telling me?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks