FW: FW: [turba] FW: LDAP

Chip Bell cbell at msbv.com
Mon Apr 19 09:10:35 PDT 2004

Php -l sources.php DID show the same error

Starting w/ line 60 (the error is ACTUALLY on line 62...

'encoding' => 'utf8',
'port' => 389 (have tried 3268 for Global Catalog too)
'root' => 'dc=msbv,dc=com',
'objectclass' => array('organizationalPerson'),

Now, I've redone this thing a few times and it ALWAYS points to the
'root' line as having an issue..

Thank you for all your help so far.