[turba] Fwd: [horde] Horde and apps thoughts/suggestions/issues

Mark H. Degner mark at degner.org
Tue May 11 11:03:15 PDT 2004

Good morning, all.

Last Friday I sent an email to the Horde lists with a variety of thoughts or
issues I had experienced with various applications.  Chuck suggested I send it
to the application specific lists, so I am forwarding an excerpt of the email
with the bullets relevant to the Turba list.

I welcome any comments.

Thank you,

Mark Degner

----- Forwarded message from mark at degner.org -----