[turba] No results when I try to view an addressbook entry

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Sat May 15 20:19:42 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone,

When I try to view and addressbook entry (an addressbook via MySQL) I get "No
result". However, when I open the turba application, I can see the entire list
of addressbook entries. It is only when I try to edit (ie view a specific
entry) that I get the "No result" error. Interestingly enough, it only happens
with my account (I am a "adminsitrator" in Horde config). Other accounts are
fine.

I am using Turba HEAD (all apps are HEAD)

Has anoyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Michael

Unix is a very friendly OS, it is