[turba] Using "criteria" on SQL based addressbooks

Fabiano Felix felix at getnet.com.br
Mon May 17 09:23:56 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm creating a customized address book to a server with the following picture:
- Virtual users (user at domain)
- Postfix
- Courier-Imap
- Mysql (user's backend)
- Maildrop
- Horde+Imp+Turba

I'm adding this address book to provide an "Enterprise Catalog", where the user can search any e-mail of the same domain. It's exactly the point: the search on users are OK, but I need to limit the query to only the user domain. I think that it can be done creating a SQL filter on sources.php. Looking on the code, I found some functions that have a "criteria" variable, that can do this function, but I don't found any example of usage (if exists).

Someone have some idea about this feature???

Regards,

Fabiano Felix