[turba] Re: Dead Turba install - part 2, rebuilding from scratch

Galen Yalch gyalch at nwrg.com
Wed Jun 16 11:44:19 PDT 2004

If you are running mySQL on the local machine, in the config directory for
turba there is a file called sources.php.  This file ahs examples of most of
the basic address books that you could use.  You will probably want to
comment a lot of the out since if you aren't using them, they will slow down
address book access a lot.  About half way down is an entry for
$cfgSources['localsql'].  For the most part, this is setup, you will just
need to change a few entries.  My params=>array( is phptype=mysql,
hostspec=localhost, username=horde, password=<the password you set during
the horde database creation>, database=horde, table =turba_objects.

Then, under truba, scripts, drivers, there is a mysql_create script that
will create the tables that turba will use.

The final thing as you know is to change the status in the registry to
active.

Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any more questions.

Galen

news:40CCF313.4030800 at throneworld.com...