[turba] blank page importing .csv from outlook

Alan Densmore alan at centerforward.com
Sun Jul 18 16:19:45 PDT 2004

Hello,

I'm new to this list and not an admin, thanks in advance for your time -

I successfully tested importing a. csv export from outlook into the horde
address book but when a virtual host client tried, and I tried with his login,
we get a blank white page in the top frame each time after browing to the local
.csv export and clicking "Import" - instead of the next page where you map
field names.

I thought it might be a permission issue for the user, but am confused since it
worked on my test user but not now, maybe something is wrong with the
contacts.csv from outlook ?  Just not sure where to start and am not an admin
but contract one...

Hoping it's immediately familiar to someone, couldn't find it in the
mail-list archives, could you give me any direction?

Horde user accounts are set up via cpanel:

Horde: horde/config/horde.php.dist,v 1.47.2.32 2003/04/22 Apache/1.3.31 (Unix)
PHP 4.3.3
MySQL 3.23.49
WHM 9.2.0 / cPanel 9.3.0-R5
RedHat Eneterprise 3
WHM X v3.1.0

Thanks very much for your help, This guy is obsessed with being able to
import his outlook contacts!

Alan Densmore
Centerforward Web Services
www.centerforward.com