[turba] registry problem?

pete pkarttun at siba.fi
Sat Aug 7 02:00:24 PDT 2004

sorry about the broken previous message!

Hello!

When i'm adding a client from turba addressbook in nag and click
"Cancel" i'll
be redirected to login page. The login session is not destroyed however and i'm
able to come back to the previous page by clicking "Back" in my browser. The
redirection happens in the turba/base.php in:

if (is_a(($pushed = $registry->pushApp('turba', !defined('AUTH_HANDLER'))),
'PEAR_Error')) {
    if ($pushed->getCode() == 'permission_denied') {
        Horde::authenticationFailureRedirect();
    }
    Horde::fatal($pushed, __FILE__, __LINE__, false);
}

I reported earlier in horde-list about same kind of problems in giapeto, klutz
and orator.

:pete