[turba] Re: Adding Fields to Turba

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Sep 6 17:07:55 PDT 2004

Quoting "Michael J. Pawlowsky" <mikejp at videotron.ca>:

> I've been trying to figure it out.
> I've added the fields in the database.
> Mapped them out in the conf file but nohing shows up.
> If anyone has any examples it would be very appreciated.

I've done this with ldap by adding them in sources.php and then
in attributes.php both files are in horde/turba/config.  In ldap
an entry looks something like the following:
in sources.php I have the ldap attribute "l" assigned to
homeCity.
'homeCity' => 'l',

in attributes.php it for the same I have:

$attributes['homeCity'] = array(
     'label' => _("Home City"),
     'type' => 'text',
     'required' => false
);

They must appear in both files and your database, at least that
is the way it is in ldap.

I hope this gets you started.

ed