[turba] Undefined offset error

H. Carter Harris carter at technettn.net
Sat Sep 25 18:49:36 PDT 2004

I've googled for this problem and see that a number of people have asked the
question but I haven't been able to find a sufficient answer.

The system vitals are:

Horde: 2.2.5
IMP: 3.2.5
Turba: 1.2
Apache: Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/2.0.48
PHP: 4.3.3

And the error is:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in
/home/domain_com/public_html/webmail/turba/config/sources.php on line 234

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/home/domain_com/public_html/webmail/turba/config/sources.php:234) in
/home/domain_com/public_html/webmail/turba/lib/base.php on line 62

One reply to a similar question said:  "Remove what you don't need from
sources.php."  If this is a correct answer, how do I know what I need?

Any information is appreciated.