[turba] turba & turba_objects

Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Sun Sep 26 13:26:35 PDT 2004

Most of the sql scripts to create tables for a module are
<module>/scripts/sql/<module>.sql.  Turba does not follow this format,
instead it uses, turba/scripts/sql/turba_objects.sql.

Will you please change this file name so that it will be consistent with
the rest of the modules?  If this is impossible, would you please create
a link to the turba_objects.sql file?

Mike B.

Replying to:

Message: 12