[turba] Unable To Call Multiple Addressbooks, Both in Mysql

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Sun Oct 10 08:52:01 PDT 2004

Hello;

I've just spent some time in updating my Turba databases using the latest cvs
schemas. I have two tables, one the default mysql one, the other name
privatesql. I can sucessfully look up the first, but I can never see any data
within the second, privatesql.

I have sources.php with an entry for both, the first defined as localsql, the
second as privatesql, each with it's unique tablename.  I have tried resorting
to using the old way of defining table name, database name and password for the
second, no luck.

How must I define a second mysql table within Turba?

Thanks,

-mike