[turba] Re: Unable To Call Multiple Addressbooks, Both in Mysql

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Oct 10 09:55:04 PDT 2004

Quoting "Michael C. Ibarra" <ibarra at hawk.com>:

> Further investigations reveals that the problem is not with the database or
> Turba afterall, but with how users are authenticated.  My table has records
> owned by user at domain, but new entries, which work, show owner as user with no
> domain extension.

You're using IMP authentication, correct?

Before, you had a realm set in imp/config/servers.php; now you don't. All you
need to do is to pick which situation you'd prefer (if you don't have multiple
servers, no realm is probably best), but unfortunately you'll have to make the
data consistent by hand.

-chuck

Quincy Adams