[turba] When adding a new contact with MySQL...

Michael Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Sat Oct 16 21:58:36 PDT 2004

Hello,

I just upgraded all of Horde to the HEAD version. Everything went well except
for Turba. If I go to add a new contact, the email field does not have a text
box on to which I can add the contact's email address. In other words, in the
email address field it is not possible to add their address. Can someone help?

Thanks,
Michael

Unix is a very friendly Operating System.
It is just picky about who it makes
friends with.