[turba] Undefined property: tabs in ObjectView.php on line 82

Andy Wright horde at eltofts.homelinux.com
Tue Oct 26 04:05:16 PDT 2004

I've just upgraded to the latest HEAD release and am getting the
following error when I view or edit an entry in either the shared or
personal address book (both held in LDAP)

Undefined property: tabs in /var/www/horde/turba/lib/ObjectView.php on
line 82

Looking in sources.php.dist I see 'tabs' is a new entry, although listed
as optional. If I define some tabs the error goes away, but at the
moment I dont want to define any :)

Although listed as optional, is there anything I need to do to stop
turba trying to use tabs?

Andy.