[turba] Contact Cleanup

Jason Sepinsky jsepinsky at johnson.edu
Fri Nov 5 08:50:45 PST 2004

I am in the process of moving our Horde, IMP, Turba installation to a
new piece of hardware. While I was working out how to move the Prefs and
user Contacts over I happened to notice that there are quite a few
contacts stored in the database for users who no longer exist on there
system (user accounts have been deleted). I can't believe I didn't
notice this sooner. This may be a stupid question, but does anyone out
there know of an easy way to remove the database entries for users who
no longer exist on the system. All the preferences and contacts are
stored in a MySQL database, and we do not have LDAP running.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jason Sepinsky
Network Administrator