[turba] Turba Issue

Gajen Anandamuruga gajena at mail.lankabell.com
Sun Nov 14 19:09:17 PST 2004

Hi

I have installed Turba 1.2.2

IMP ver             3.2.3
Horde ver           2.2.5
Turba ver           1.2.2

I get the Address Book icon in the IMP menu after installing Turba, But the
Address Book in the "Compose window" after installing Turba it takes a very
long time load (contacts.php) or doesn't load at all. After this happens
even the other icons in the IMP menu (folders, Inbox, search etc.) takes a
very long time to load. Therefore I have to relogin.

When I renamed the folder "turba' it's working fine.

Is there any incompatible issue? I did the configuration according from the
installation manual from horde.org

Plz advice?

Thanks
Gajen

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
e-mail is strictly forbidden.