[turba] no browseable address books

redaktion redaktion at akweb.de
Fri Dec 10 14:39:34 PST 2004

I installed all modules of RC-3, set up the data sources and ran
1.2_to_2.0.mysql.sql. When I use the "Address Book: Mini Search"
portlet, I can find my entries, so obviously data access works.

But when I use "Basic Search" in turba (From: the publicsql
address book) with any search string, I get the message

  There are no browseable address books

the "Browse" button is highlighted, and the "select address
book"
drop down box is empty. The same thing happens when choose
"Browse" directly.

One thing which may be special in my installation is that there
is no personal address book - but this works fine in Turba 1.2

Can anybody help?

 - jo

from sources.php:

$cfgSources['publicsql'] = array(
    'title' => 'Adressbuch',
    'type' => 'sql',
    'params' => array_merge($conf['sql'], array('table' =>
'turba_objects')),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'object_id',
        '__owner' => 'owner_id',
        '__type' => 'object_type',
        '__members' => 'object_members',
        '__uid' => 'object_uid',
        'name' => 'object_name',
        [...]
    ),
    'search' => array(
        'name',
        'email'
    ),
    'strict' => array(
        'object_id',
        'owner_id',
        'object_type',
    ),
    'public' => true,
    'readonly' => false,
    'admin' => array('xx'),
    'export' => false
);

from prefs.php:

// Default directory
$_prefs['default_dir'] = array(
    'value' => 'publicsql',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'select',
    'desc' => _("Default directory for your personal
addressbook,
contact lists, and searches.")
);