[turba] Messed up icons?

BQ b99999 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 19:52:17 PST 2004

Hi,

I installed Horde 3.0-RC3, IMP 4.0-RC3 and Turba 2.0-RC3.

Everything is working ok, but icons are messed up.

Specifically, when I test under Internet Explorer (latest version with
all patches), under Organizing, there is a big gap in front of the
Address Book.
Clicking on that gap shows it is actually a picture
(/horde/themes/horde/graphics/blank.gif), but with 28x30 pixels
dimensions.

Also, when I actually go into the address book, icons for Browse and
Add (upper frame) are not existing.

If I check the same page under Mozilla, left frame (under Organizing)
is completely ok, but when I go into the address book, icons for
Browse and Add are missing again (they have text printed twice).

Is this a known bug or I did something wrong? The functionality is OK,
no problems at all.

Thanks,

BQ