[turba] Free/Busy URL

Horde Webmail horde at chosenofgod.com
Fri Dec 24 11:53:30 PST 2004

I removed the freebusy url field from sources.php, but I still receive the
following message when I attempt to add an attendee to a Kronolith calendar
event "Error retrieving free/busy information for user at domain.com: No
freebusyUrl entry found for user at domain.com"

What additional modifications need to be made to remedy this?

-Alan