[turba] different behaviours

Red Dwarf reddwarf at surifriends.com
Fri Dec 31 06:41:51 PST 2004

Hi,

I have a simple question, hopefully there is a simple answer. I have
setup Horde 3.0 (an upgrade from 2.2), Turba 2.0 (an upgrade from 1.2)
and an IMP 3 (an upgrade from 2.x)environment.
When I do a search through my address book that I select from the IMP
menu everything works as expected. But when I do the same search
directly from the Horde->'Address Book' menu this search failes. Can
anybody explain to me how this is possible? Are the using the same sources?

Best regards,
Haaino