[turba] ldap users

alan walters alan at aillweecave.ie
Wed Jan 5 10:33:29 PST 2005

Wehave ldap configured with jamm schema. The ldap directory tree looks like:

Mail=client email adrress, Jvd=(domain), o=hosting, dc=domain, dc=com

I can login to horde with the user login but I get an error when trying to view users in the ldap tree through the administration users menu. The following error shows.

Warning: ldap_search(): Search: Bad search filter in /usr/share/php/Horde/Auth/ldap.php on line 324

Warning: ldap_get_entries(): supplied argument is not a valid ldap result resource in /usr/share/php/Horde/Auth/ldap.php on line 325

Does anyone have any experience with this issue. Horde is so good it would be a problem  to not get to use it now because the ldap does all the auth for our users.