[turba] Address transfer problem

G G Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Fri Jan 7 11:04:13 PST 2005

Hi, I am using Turba 1.0 together with IMP 3.1, mainly with Greek
language. I am facing the following problem with Turba:

When viewing the list of all the contacts (browse.php), clicking in the
e-mail address normally opens a compose window with the address being
pasted in the recipient list. Unfortunately when the Name of the contact
is written with greek characters they are not being copied correctly
(garbled characters are being put instead).
Note that when I am using IMP's similar feature (ie. click the
addressbook link from inside the compose window and select addresses)
they are pasted correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.