[turba] Create the opposite of composite fields with ldap?

Michael Eichenberger michael.eichenberger at stepping-stone.ch
Mon Jan 17 14:53:14 PST 2005

Hi all

I've got Turba H3 2.0 up and running with OpenLDAP 2.2.19. Every works
as a charm.

I've used the composite fields.

I would like to use Turba as the GUI to enter addresses and then let the
users read the LDAP addressbook via secure ldap. Because of the
differences between Outlook and Mozilla, the same information needs to
be stored in the LDAP addressbook in two different attributes.

I've not found anything in the mailing lists or by googling :-(

Is there an easy way to accomplish this with the default Turba
installation? Or would Turba ldap driver need to be expanded?

Many thanks in advance, kind regards, Michael

--
visit: http://www.stepping-stone.ch
e-mail: michael.eichenberger at stepping-stone.ch
mobile: +41 76 392 36 23