[turba] Turba display not existing entries

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Feb 3 04:41:34 PST 2005

Quoting Piviul <pluto at flanet.org>:

> Hi all, I'm using turba to connect to an ldap public address book. On
> ldap I've created the address book and I have imported some ldif on it,
> added and deleted some entries more times from turba (just to do some
> trials) and now I have deleted all the ldap address book (and entries as
> well). If I try to browse it from turba I can find two entries that
> doesn't exist in ldap (the address book doesn't exist any more). If I
> create the address book in ldap and add entries these two entries still
> exist.
>
> What I have to do to delete these not existing entries?

Are you sure that you want to?   For me there isn't enough information to be
able to guess what the two entries are.  Are they users that you imported?
Are they there when you run the following from the command line with
the correct
administrative values, if needed?

ldapsearch -x -D 'cn=YourLdapAdmin,dc=yourdomain,dc=com' -w
secretpassword |less

ed