[turba] object_type not found

Sheeri Kritzer sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu
Wed Feb 9 13:34:18 PST 2005

with regards to the problem with object_type not appearing in the upgrade, I ran
the upgrade scripts and they worked, and object type still wasn't in there.  I
did a 'grep -i object_type' for both of the upgrade scripts (sql and php) that
came with turba-h3-2.0 and there was nothing.

I checked out the create scripts, and adding
ALTER TABLE turba_objects ADD COLUMN object_type VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '
Object'
to the 1.2_to_2.0.mysql.sql script did the trick, if that's something you want
to put in the next release or patch, or for people searching the archives.

This URL is one of the problem links I found.
http://marc.free.net.ph/message/20050105.135727.ca28a82e.en.html

I apologize if there's been a patch to this already; I did not see a message.

-Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
University Systems Group
Tufts University