[turba] Re: Undefined variable: listList in browse.php on line 236

pascal at linuxorable.net pascal at linuxorable.net
Tue Feb 15 15:13:04 PST 2005

> Pascal, if you don't stop posting the same message four times the day,
> and if you don't start reading some stuff instead of asking for every
> little nit on the lists, we're going to kick you from the mailing list.
> Sorry if I sound harsh, and don't blame it on you being French, but
> this is really getting annoying.

Jan,

Sorry, but I didn't take care I posted this message in imp mailing-list
without
subjet, therefore I re-posted it.
And after, I saw it wasn't the goog mailing-list then I posted here but
another
time without subjet and then I reposted it.
That all. I'm sorry.

I don't think I post for any little nit.
I'm not a php master and I realy don't understand what's the matter with line
236. Sorry, but I'm not a developer.

By other side, I installed, postfix, cyrus, ldap, horde, imp, turba,
kronoliht,
mysql, apache, php almost alone and without posting as a mad.
I read a lot of docs, books (O'REILLY) an so on.
Do you know what is a lot ? Have a look to my site: www.linuxorable.net and,
even it is in french, have a look to my Postfix/Cyrus-IMAP and Horde docs and
you will see I work hard and don't post too much.

Your post didn't make me angry at all but sometimes, it's true, I want to have
an answer without spending time in research.
I posted about TRANSLATION and just after I found the file
horde/docs/TRANSLATIONS. I'm sorry for the post.

But about the line 236, if you could help me I will be very pleased.
Like for my trouble about iCalendar data not found.

Pascal -- FRANCE