[turba] Re: LDAP scope

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Feb 22 10:26:29 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 10:25 +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
>
> > I would recommend changing ldap.php though
> >
> > line 145
> >
> > replace ldap_search
> > with    ldap_list
> >
> > as it does a scope one search and not a scope sub search
>
> Can the other LDAP users confirm that this works with their setups and
> doesn't break anything?
----
pending any thumbs up or down from other users and considering that this
is my proposal, I would love to submit a patch - not that I know how to
do it but I know how to install patches so the process can't be that
difficult to figure out and it would bring absolute pleasure to me to
see the words..."committed - thanks" by Chuck or Jan to a patch that I
submitted.

Craig