[turba] Re: LDAP scope

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Mar 4 23:41:13 PST 2005

--=-J1O+ErVCIDYH/lKvnbHc

On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 00:02 -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
>
> > sorry - realize now that I did need to provide diff for current ldap.php
> > after all...it is attached
>
> I've cleaned this up and committed it to both branches. The patch
> against sources.php.dist is broken, though (it's against sources.php
> for starters). Please look over the style and generate one that applies
> cleanly to sources.php.dist.
----
ignore this if the first one went through.

I am confused - I thought it looked ok - but I must be missing
something.

cvs update -Pd
cd turba/config
cp sources.php.dist sources.php
emacs sources.php (make my edits)
diff -u sources.php.dist sources.php > patch2-turba-sources.php

# looks very similar to first one
but to verify...
cp sources.php.dist sources.php
patch -i patch2-turba-sources.php

looks good to me
enclosed is diff

If I am doing something wrong, let me know so I can improve my methods.

Thanks

Craig

--=-J1O+ErVCIDYH/lKvnbHc

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...