[turba] "To", "Cc", "Bcc" and "Send Message" in Turba search

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Thu Mar 10 07:55:51 PST 2005

Hi,

Older release of Turba had three column ("To", "Cc", "Bcc") with
checkbox and a "Send Message" link in the column header.  This was
pretty useful as it let you check the recipient of your message within
your advanced search results and then compose a mail to them.

 From what I can see, this option is gone from later Turba releases.  I
checked the CVS for the history of the files involved
(templates/search/head.inc and templates/advanced/results_head.inc), but
these file changed location and the CVS log is gone.

I was wondering : is this feature actually gone ?  If yes, what is the
rationale behind the decision ?  Are there a way to mimick this
functionnality somehow ?

Thanks very much !

Etienne Goyer