[turba] Re: multiple email address entries for one contact

Schaefer, Dirk Alexander dirk.a.schaefer at mydom.ath.cx
Thu Mar 10 15:54:19 PST 2005

This message is in MIME format.

--=_5970r9dja4w8

hi jan,

this does not work. when i add more of them just one is shown. when i add more
emailEntries for the attribute email at the ldap itselfe they are shown like
this:

        Email: address00, address01, address02, ...

through turba address book list and entry. but this value cannot be stored
through turba cause for the attribute type email only one entry is allowed.

if i change the attribute type to text i'm going to lose the email extensions
like clicking the emailaddress at the address book list for a new email.
furthermore turba then writes one single entry to the ldap attribute which
looks like this:

       "address00, address01, address02, ..."

any other idea?

thx...

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards

D. A. Schaefer

email:

     mailto: dirk.a.schaefer at mydom.ath.cx
     mailto: dialsc at t-online.de