[turba] Re: The method "contacts/addField" is not defined in the Horde Registry.

David Kowis dkowis at shlrm.org
Sun Mar 13 10:49:36 PST 2005

--------------enig1439CCFDDC5A3F60C4B2436F

David Kowis wrote:
> Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>
>> Quoting David Kowis <dkowis at shlrm.org>:
>>

>>> So, is there a solution to this?
>>

>> It works out of the box for most people. You probably have a
>> configuration problem - perhaps you have a very old registry.php and
>> Turba's entry doesn't have the proper 'provides' => 'contacts' line?
>> Look at registry.php.dist - it's changed a bit since Horde 2.x.
>>
> I'll be that was it. I've nuked my installation directory completely and
> am starting over.
> I will reply again with my results, most likely success since a diff
> between registry.php and registry.php.dist that I just extracted had a
> billion differences.

Yep that was it, but now I'm running into erealloc() errors where it's trying to allocate 200 Mb of memory when I try to read a gpg message... WTF?

--
One login to rule them all, one login to find them. One login to bring them all, and in the web bind them.

--------------enig1439CCFDDC5A3F60C4B2436F

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature