[turba] Patch : making sure user can write current source to display the "Add to" widget

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Thu Mar 17 11:31:17 PST 2005

--------------000904060002060305030404

Hi,

I see that the "Add to [lists...]" widget is displayed even when a user
do not have the permission to write to the current source.  I do not
know if this is an intentionnal behavior.  But, in my installation,
adding to a list in a source you do not have write access to ('public'
=> false, not in admin()) do not work, so I believe we might as well not
display the widget.

I may have gone a little overboard on parenthesis.  Sorry, I am not too
comfortable with operators precedence.

Thanks !

Etienne

--------------000904060002060305030404