[turba] Re: You must configure a VFS backend. ... ?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Fri Mar 25 13:13:28 PST 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org>:
>
>> Tried to add a new contact, and it produces the above ...
>>
>> Yes:
>>
>> # grep -i vfs /usr/local/www/webmail/config/conf.php
>> $conf['vfs']['params']['vfsroot'] = '/tmp';
>> $conf['vfs']['type'] = 'file';
>>
>> Doesn't that mean it is configured?
>
> The message is from Turba. Not Horde.

'k ... but, how do I configure a VFS backend if I can't get into the
configuration?  the only reference I can find to vfs in turba's config
files is:

# grep -i vfs *
conf.xml:  <configvfs switchname="type" />

but going to the config screen for turba gives me a blank screen ...
someone else mentioned that they had to 'revert' their VFS settings to get
into the config screen, but since I appear to have never had vfs settings,
what do I revert it to? :(

----