[turba] why can't I create lists ?

emmanuelbiennier at virtualvercors.net emmanuelbiennier at virtualvercors.net
Tue Apr 5 07:32:22 PDT 2005

Hi all
I have problem to make lists with turba.
It's work with personnal address book but I create different table who
contains address.
And when I try to save list I have an error
"Une erreur est apparue lors de la création de cette liste"  (translation
:"an error appears when creating list" )

this is an extract of my sources.php

$cfgSources['13'] = array(
    'title' => 'Annuaire 13',
    'type' => 'sql',
    'params' => array(
        'phptype' => 'mysql',
        'hostspec' => 'localhost',
        'username' => 'admin',
        'password' => 'password',
        'database' => 'nameofmydatabase',
        'table' => 'annuaire_13'
    ),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'id',
     //   '__owner' => 'owner_id',      I comment this but I can specified
an owner because this address book must be public. How specified one owner
        '__type' => 'id_user',
        '__members' => 'id_directory',
        'name' => 'sn',
        'email' => 'email',
        'homeAddress' => 'hstreetaddress',
        'workAddress' => ' bstreetaddress',
        'homePhone' => 'htel',
        'workPhone' => 'btel',
        'cellPhone' => 'mobile',
        'fax' => 'bfax',
        'title' => 'title',
        'company' => 'cn',
        'notes' => 'mn'

     ),
    'search' => array(
        'name',
        'email'
    ),
    'strict' => array(
        'object_id'
    ),
    'public' => true,
    'readonly' => false,
    'admin' => array(),      // how can I specified an admin ?
    'export' => true
);

Thanx for answers