[turba] Re: turba Digest, Vol 706, Issue 1

alan walters alan at aillweecave.ie
Sun Apr 17 02:46:27 PDT 2005

Below is my ldap shared address sources.
Everything works great but I want to be able to
Search on the base o=clients.

But all my records are in the vd=(somedomain)
My username is user at example.com so I want to replace
(somedomain) with example.com?????

Any ideas

$cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
    'title' => _("Shared radiowave Directory"),
    'type' => 'ldap',
    'params' => array(
        'server' => '127.0.0.1',
        'port' => 389,
        'tls' => false,
        'root' => 'vd=example.com,o=clients,dc=radiowave,dc=net',
        'bind_dn' => 'cn=manager,dc=radiowave,dc=net',
        'bind_password' => 'test',
        'sizelimit' => 200,
        'dn' => array('cn'),
        'objectclass' => array('top',
                               'person',
                               'organizationalPerson','inetOrgPerson'),
        'scope' => 'one',
        'charset' => 'iso-8859-1',
        // check if all required attributes for an entry are set and add them
        // if needed.
        'checkrequired' => false,
        // string to put in missing required attributes.
        'checkrequired_string' => ' ',
        'version' => 3
    ),
    'map' => array(