[turba] Mozilla schema: info not shown in Thunderbird

Xavier Perseguers devel at perseguers.no-ip.com
Thu May 5 04:22:44 PDT 2005

Another problem I have is that my mozillaAbObsoletePerson LDAP schema
available at

http://perseguers.no-ip.com/wiki/images/4/4c/Mozillaabpersonobsolete.schema

does store fields such home postal code within Mozilla's fields
mozillaHomePostalCode as when I type these information in Thunderbird
and export the result as a LDIF file.

However Turba has no problem read these properties but Thunderbird does
not want to show them!

The only difference I see between Turba's LDIF data and Mozilla's one is
the modifytimestamp attribute for Mozilla and the DN attribute which
does only contain the cn attribute (concatenated with mail if present)
and in Turba I have my full DN with lots of ou, dc!

Any similar problem already solved by one of you?

Xavier