[turba] TURBA <-> KOLAB

Nicolas Scaut nicolas.scaut at province.namur.be
Wed May 11 05:22:03 PDT 2005

Hello

I try to use turba (Turba: 2.1-cvs) with Kolab support.
In config/sources.php, I only have 2 sources:

if (!empty($GLOBALS['conf']['kolab']['enabled'])) {
    $cfgSources['kolab_global'] = array(
	(...)
	$cfgSources['kolab_local'] = array(
	(...)

-> kolab_global is the LDAP directory
-> kolab_local is the personnal contact (stored in the Folder Contacts
of the user's mailbox)

When I try to view the content of kolab_local
(turba/browse.php?source=kolab_local), I see nothing (but no error).

When I try to add a new contact, I have a error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/share/php/Horde/Kolab.php on line 552

So, it seems that my turba is not able to work with Kolab support.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot

Nicolas