[turba] LDAP & IMSP Configuration

Dr. Ashutosh Pradhan ashutosh at scientica.com
Fri May 13 00:57:22 PDT 2005

Hello!

I have installed turba along with all the pre-requisites (horde framework etc.) installed. We have also installed Open LDAP server, UW IMAP and both are running properly.
However, whenever I try to open my address book I get errors:

"Connection to IMSP host failed.

  Failed to access the address book: Bind failed: (81) Can't contact LDAP
server"

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/scientic/public_html/horde/lib/Net/IMSP.php:2) in
/home/scientic/public_html/horde/turba/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/scientic/public_html/horde/lib/Net/IMSP.php:2) in
/home/scientic/public_html/horde/turba/templates/common-header.inc on line
5"

Where I might be going wrong for IMSP host? How do I get rid of these errors? How to configure LDAP? I can use all rest of the functionalities such as imp etc. but not turba. PLEASE HELP.

With regards,
Ashutosh