[turba] upgrade problem

Stacy Dunkle sdunkle at pennswoods.net
Wed Jun 15 09:25:39 PDT 2005

I'm testing some upgrading in a non-production location, using a dump
of the postgres database from the production install:

Horde 2.2.6 ->  3.04
IMP 3.2.6 -> 4.0.3
Turba 1.2.2 -> 2.0.2

I ran the sql upgrade scripts for Horde and Turba.

I'm having the problem in Turba where users can't see their old
address book entries, but can add new ones that are viewable.

Reading over the archives, I found some messages covering the same
issue, but my problem is slightly different, and thus the same fix
doesn't seem to apply:

> > And how do these new entries look like? I bet they have realm
> appended in
> > the owner_id field.
> >
> > Jan.
>
> Thanks Jan,
>
> I removed the 'realm' entry in /imp/config/servers.php and all is
> well now.

In my case, all my *old* entries that don't show up, have the realm
appended to them in the "owner_id" field in the database (I guess
since I have our domain name in the realm entry on the old install),
and the new entries do not, no matter if I have our domain in the
realm entry or not in imp/config/servers.php

What can I do to fix this?

I'm not sure if this is related or not, but when I try to run the
2004-10-26_create_default_histories.php upgrade script, I get the
following error:

A fatal error has occurred

Failed to import Horde configuration:
Notice: Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in /home/httpd/html/horde/
config/conf.php on line 8

Notice: Undefined index:  SERVER_PORT in /home/httpd/html/horde/
config/conf.php on line 9

Notice: Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in /home/httpd/html/horde/
config/conf.php on line 15

Thanks!
-Stace