[turba] turba brakes sidebar menu

Roger Fishwick roger at keyslider.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 10:40:32 PDT 2005

hi,

I have spent the last 2 very long days trying to install the CVS HEAD set
from the 28 June tar balls (have tried the 29th  truba also).

horde,imp are fine the moment I add turba I loose the sidebar menu or the
side bar menu takes many minutes to appear. If the menu dose appear then
all if fine.  this feels like a timeout I just can not figure out where.  I
have php reporting set to E_ALL and no errors, warnings, notices are
reported.

Any help gratefully received please !

I have searched the lists and read all of the docs if I've missed this I'm
sorry.

environment is:

mandrake 9.2, latest pear, php 4.3.3
horde 3.1-cvs, imp 4.1-cvs, turba 2.1-cvs
database is oracle 9.2
sessions in the database

Thanks,
Roger