[turba] TURBA-H3-2.0.2 - Address book is common to all users

Kevin Druff kevin at druffs.com
Mon Jul 11 06:11:58 PDT 2005

Good morning --

That's strange. I have the exact same setup and I have no problems. I think
that your problem with the new example is that you have not configured Turba
properly through the Horde administration pages. In other words, you need to
go into Horde Administration and make sure your configuration has the proper
SQL username and password.

Kevin Druff
MySQL Database Administrator
Tim Kaine for Governor