[turba] Fwd: [core] Import Address Book Question

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jul 27 01:18:15 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von vicki at vjbsolutions.com -----
     Datum: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:39:45 -0500
       Von: "Vicki J. Besemer" <vicki at vjbsolutions.com>
Antwort an: vicki at vjbsolutions.com
   Betreff: [core] Import Address Book Question
        An: support at horde.org

Greetings:

I exported my client's Outlook Contact list to a CSV file and then imported
it into Horde Address Book.  All of the information appears to have imported
correctly, except the email address field.  Horde seems to have added text
to this field causing the email to bounce back with a subject line of "Mail
failure - malformed recipient address."  Below is an example of my name and
email address as it was imported into Horde.

        Besemer, Vicki            Name Besemer, Vicki
      Email vicki at vjbsolutions.com SMTP vicki at vjbsolutions.com

I appreciate any help you can offer to correct the address book and/or
change an email setting so that emails can easily be sent using the address
book.

Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.  I look forward to
hearing from you soon.

My Best,

Vicki J. Besemer, CPS
Virtual Assistant to